How Socialike Supports Retailer Velocity
About five years ago, we wrote about how to support retail velocity through social media. Looking back on this article, it’s great to see how much Socialike has evolved in our efforts.
In our toolbox to support retailers, we presently have six different tactics to push retailer velocity for our clients. These tactics combined with an overall digital strategy have produced a double-digit year-over-year increase in retailer sales for our clients.
- Paid ads
- Interest-based geo-targeted ads. As long as you are constantly testing different creative, Facebook and Instagram do a fantastic job finding the right consumers.
- A retailer-specific photoshoot makes your ads perform infinitely better.
- Influencer marketing
- Influencers come in all shapes and sizes. Specifically, to support retailer velocity, we have relationships with influencers that shop and post specific content around all the major retailers.
- This content can be used to influence consumers organically as well as being used for paid ads.
- Assisting the Director of sales
- When brands go up for their shelf space review, it’s nice to show the buyer how you support in-store velocity. The sales director has a presentation, and Socialike adds in a few slides about our marketing efforts.
- Brand partnerships
- Partnering with a brand that shares the same customers like you but does not directly compete with you.
- Everyone loves a good collaboration, and we especially love partnerships for our regional chains. Take this scenario → Partner with local artists that understand the community to design something tailored to that community.
If you sell in retail and want us to audit your brand please shoot us an email.