Social Media Strategist
Socialike is looking for a Social Media Strategist who will be responsible for organizing, developing and leading strategy, content and initiatives in support of and in alignment with brand objectives, usage and engagement growth, and content integrity.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate campaign ideas and execution with clients regularly.
- Write clear, persuasive, original copy to be pushed out on all media platforms.
- Manage and execute day-to-day management & execution of all media platforms (Instagram Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Manage and implement social campaigns.
- Bring to the table new ideas to drive learning and innovation.
- Stay up-to-date on new trends and methods for integrating those technologies into the platform.
- Measurement and analysis of all campaigns.
- Develop and manage an editorial calendar
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of agency experience
- Basic knowledge of Facebook advertising
- Experience working with social media influencers
- Demonstrates competence in big picture strategic planning and business development
- Immaculate organizational and operational skills; Extremely detail-oriented
- Ability to collaborate well and passion to lead others
- Effective monitoring, professional on-the-spot communication skills, quick decision-making, good judgment, ability to be calm in the face of stress, ability to think globally.
- Ability to deal professionally with clients
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Bonus: A passion for health & wellness
- Bonus: A knowledge of the Adobe Suite
How to apply:
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org