Socialike is looking for a multi-talented Creative Rockstar to intern for our marketing team, with a focus on design, aesthetic, graphic design and a desire to learn community management in coordination with our marketing and social media efforts.
Creative responsibilities include conceiving, developing and designing innovative and purposeful creative material that will drive, elevate and evolve our client’s brands. Materials include social media, print, online, marketing collateral, catalogs, brochures, logos, display graphics, and special projects. This position will also include involvement in the overall marketing strategy and an ability to manage additional marketing projects as needed. This is a full-time position in Manhattan, NY.
What you’ll do
- Execute and manage graphic design needs for social media, print and web
- Manage photography
- Manage video
- Create and manage copy
- Day to day social media execution
- Contribute to strategy for email marketing campaign
- Execute web and email design
- Contribute to product line planning team, including new product launches
- Community management
What you’ll learn:
- Improve and refine your graphic design skills
- Improve your written conversation
- Develop your design perspective and voice
- How to work in a collaborative, fast-paced team environment
What we’re looking for:
- Attention to detail: you notice the little things, like odd spacing, colors that don’t match, and typos
- Collaborative thinker: you give useful feedback and are receptive to constructive feedback
- Graphic design skills: you can use design programs (especially Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) and are eager to teach yourself new tools.
- Understanding of how to send documents, how to optimize for the web and stay organized. You also stay in-the-know by reading design blogs about fonts, icons, color theory, hierarchy, UI/UX, art and photography.
- Basic knowledge of social media (especially Facebook & Instagram)
- Able to commit to 3-4 days a week, 9am-6pm
- Able to travel as needed
- A sense of humor
How to apply:
Please email your resume to email@example.com