Social Media - Graphic Designer
As our social media graphic designer, you’ll join our team of creative problem solvers and work closely with the account and paid media teams. In this role, you’ll use your design chops to create design and content solutions from ideation through execution based on strategic and creative input.
To be successful, you’ll need a fundamental understanding of social and paid media channels, design techniques and trends.
If this sounds like you, then send us your resume and work and let’s get the conversation started. Must submit a portfolio and resume.
This job is 100% remote.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work in a fast-paced creative team-based environment.
- Solve problems visually by turning ideas into workable concepts.
- Create graphic content (social graphics/templates, blog headers, infographics, GIFs, editing Reels and Tik-Toks, display ads, banners, etc.) for use across social media channels.
- Work with social media, paid media, channel and creative teams to concept and complete assigned projects and campaigns.
- Prepare files to specifications to ensure a seamless launch on digital platforms.
- Research current trends in social and paid media design.
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong time and project management skills.
- Resourceful and a proactive, self-starter.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Production experience in digital and or traditional processes.
- Experience in designing newsletters (Mailchimp, Klaviyo, Constant Contact)
- Knowledge of social and paid media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, GIPHY, Google Display, native ads).
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite software.
- Photography or motion design experience is a plus.
How to apply:
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org