Socialike is looking for an experienced Creative Director to oversee our team of creative and innovative individuals. We are looking for someone who is a strategic and creative thinker with a passion for social media, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to lead our creative team and produce exceptional social media campaigns for our clients.
What you’ll do:
- Develop creative concepts, strategies, and solutions for social media campaigns across various platforms
- Lead and manage a team of designers, copywriters, content creators and video editors to ensure the successful execution of campaigns.
- Collaborate with the account management team to understand client needs and goals and translate them into effective creative solutions.
- Work closely with the social media team to ensure our designs are on trend
- Develop and maintain relationships with external partners, such as influencers, photographers, and videographers, content creators to ensure high-quality creative output.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and competitor activity to ensure that our campaigns are innovative and effective.
- Present creative concepts to clients and provide strategic recommendations to help achieve their goals.
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously to ensure that they are completed on time and within budget
- Assist in creating graphics when necessary
- Stay up to date on the latest social media trends
- Create a monthly newsletter showcasing our creative excellence
- Manage and optimize our photoshoots
- Push to increase revenue through our creative services
What we’re looking for:
- 7+ years of experience in a creative leadership role, preferably within a social media agency or related field.
- Strong portfolio showcasing experience in developing social media campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Excellent leadership, management, and communication skills.
- Knowledge of the latest social media trends and best practices.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work under tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and other relevant software.
How to apply: