Socialike is looking for a passionate and motivated Social Media Manager who will be responsible for organizing, developing and leading the social media content and initiatives in support of and in alignment with brand objectives, usage and engagement growth, and content integrity. This position will report to and work closely with the President, as well as the Account Director to maintain our presence on various social network sites, enhance online user interactivity and engagement.
What you’ll do:
- Manage and execute day-to-day management & execution of all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.) for Socialike Strategies.
- Manage and implement social campaigns.
- Coordinate campaign ideas and execution with clients regularly.
- Bring to the table new ideas to drive learning and innovation in social media.
- Collaborate internally and with clients to leverage assets in social channels including content creation and engagement opportunities.
- Strategize internally and with clients and educate others throughout the organization on blending social media into the brand fabric.
- Stay up-to-date on new social media trends and methods for integrating those technologies into the platform.
- Measurement and analysis of all Socialike social media campaigns.
- Develop and manage an editorial calendar for Facebook and Twitter platforms.
- Copywriting, design, basic photography & videography, positioning, creativity.
- Write clear, persuasive, original copy to be pushed out on all social media platforms.
What we’re looking for:
- Attention to detail: you notice the little things, like odd spacing, colors that don’t match, and typos.
- Collaborative thinker: you give useful feedback and are receptive to others helping to make your work better.
- Resourcefulness: ability to connect people and stimulate discussion.
- Strong communication skills: adaptability, calm, desire to solve others’ problems, ability to troubleshoot and know where to pass a complex question, knowledge of the company/products/services we manage.
- Content curation: hungry for information, effective monitoring, professional on-the-spot communication skills, quick decision-making, good judgment, ability to be calm in the face of stress, ability to think globally.
- Funnel understanding, knowledge of content for each funnel stage, basic sales skills, strong communication skills
- A sense of humor
How to apply:
Please submit your resume and cover letter via email. Your cover letter should describe three brands, websites, or campaigns that you think are managed well across various social platforms. We are not accepting calls about this position at this time.
Applicants who do not provide their resume with a cover letter will not be considered.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org